Employee Resource Groups and DEI Initiatives in the Workplace
Date: Monday, April 3rd, 2023
Time: 4:35 pm CST
Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, 900 Convention Center Blvd. New Orleans, LA 70130
How do we build and cultivate the next generation of railroaders? Please join the League of Railway Women in a panel discussion with railway leaders about how we, as an industry, can provide networking and mentoring opportunities to our employees from within. Come learn, listen, and ask your questions about what Employee Resource Groups are all about and how you can start to provide resources for groups within the rail industry or your company.
LRW - Breakout Event: Personal Stories with Leaders in the Industry
Date: Tuesday, April 4th, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM CST
Location: Hilton Riverside Hotel, 2 Poydras Street New Orleans, LA 70130
Join the League of Railway Women (LRW) for a breakout event on April 4, 2023, from 11am to 2:30pm at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans. We'll have candid discussion about individual career journeys, hearing from some of our great leaders in the rail industry.
Session # 1: Women from the Federal Railroad Administration Personal Stories
Time: 12:05 PM - 12:55 PM
- Sarah Yurasko - Senior Vice President Law and General Counsel, ASLRRA
Session # 2: Leaders in Rail Personal Stories
1:10 PM - 2:00 PM
- Kate Luce Bourgeois - President & CEO, MSE Railroad
- Susan Bobb - VP, Human Resources, Labor Relations and EH&S, Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc.
- Jo Strang - Senior Vice President, Safety, Regulatory & Environmental Policy, ASLRRA
- Kimia Khatami - Senior Director of Business Development, Anacostia Rail Holdings
- Katie Kachel - Principal, BlankRome Government Relations LLC