2023 LRW at ASLRRA Annual Conference & Exhibition
In addition to an opportunity to network with other women in the industry, League of Railway Women’s educational sessions cover topics about leadership, industry knowledge, collaboration, and improving business results.
General Event Details
- ASLRRA Annual Conference & Exhibition Dates: April 2nd-4th, 2023
- Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
2023 League of Railway Women at ASLRRA Annual Conference & Exhibition
- LRW session presented at the ASLRRA Conference: Employee Resource Groups and DEI Initiatives in the Workplace
- LRW Breakout Event: Personal Stories with Leaders in the Industry on April 4th, 2023 from 11 am to 2 pm at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans
- View League of Railway Women Conference Schedule
Registering for the ASLRRA Annual Conference & Exhibition
LRW Employee Resource Groups and DEI Initiatives in the Workplace Session
How do we build and cultivate the next generation of railroaders? Please join the League of Railway Women in a panel discussion with railway leaders about how we, as an industry, can provide networking and mentoring opportunities to our employees from within. Come learn, listen, and ask your questions about what Employee Resource Groups are all about and how you can start to provide resources for groups within the rail industry or your company.
The cost to attend the ASLRRA Conference & Exhibition is $610 for members (railroad), $735 member (supplier) and $1,015 for non-members. This price includes your admission to the LRW Employee Resource Groups, and DEI Initiative in the Workplace session as well as all other ASLRRA Conference sessions. You must be registered for the ASLRRA Conference and Exhibition for access to the Employee Resource Groups and DEI Initiative in the Workplace session. Registrations are taken until April 1st, 2023.
- Registration - Register - ASLRRA
- Book Your Hotel Room - Our hotel blocks are sold out. You may attempt to book rooms at these conference hotels directly through the Sheraton or Hilton sites.
Registering for the League of Railway Women Breakout Session: Personal Stories with Leaders in the Industry
Join the League of Railway Women (LRW) for a breakout event on April 4, 2023, from 11am to 2pm at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans. We'll have candid discussion about individual career journeys, hearing from some of our great leaders in the rail industry. Light lunch will be served. The cost to attend is $30 (LRW members), $40 (non-members) and $60 for late/onsite registrations. Sponsors receive free Breakout Networking Event registration with paid sponsorship. Event sponsors please contact the LRW office at firstname.lastname@example.org for your promo code.
- LRW Member Registration - Event Registration (railwaywomen.org)
- Public Registration - Event Registration (railwaywomen.org)
Book Your Room
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
- To reserve a room by phone, call (800) 445-8667 or visit their website.
Sheraton New Orleans
500 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
- 6 blocks from the convention center, shuttles will be offered to Convention Center.
- To reserve a room by phone, call (800) 627-7033 or visit their website.
If you'd like to learn more please email email@example.com with questions or to be added to our League of Railway Women email list.