2019 LRW Board Elections
Voting Period For LRW Board of Directors Is Now Open!
The voting period for the open LRW Board positions is from August 7 to 14. Members have been sent an email with a link to vote.
CandidatesThese are the following candidates for the open LRW Board positions:
- No candidates
- Awards Chair
- Education Chair
- Events Chair
- Membership Chair
- The Membership Chair manages the Membership Committee, including working with the Executive Committee in activities related to the LRW Corporate Partnership Program.
- Public Relations & Outreach Chair
- The Public Relations and Outreach Chair manages the PR&O committee and administers the LRW’s internet website, social media, member newsletter, advertising, and public relations issues in conjunction with the Executive Committee.
- Scholarship Chair
- The Scholarship Chair manages the LRW scholarship application and selection process.
- Director-At-Large (select up to two)
The new LRW Board will be introduced prior to our Annual Conference at Railway Interchange 2019 in Minneapolis, Minnesota in September.
For any questions, please contact Elections@railwaywomen.org.