Member of the Year
2019 Member of the Year
Mallory Moran, Marketing Communications Manager, The Greenbrier Companies
Since 1998, the League of Railway Women (LRW) has been presenting the annual LRW Member of the Year Award to an individual member or corporate partner who has contributed their time and talents to improving the organization's mission.
The 2020 Member of the Year Award will be presented this fall (details TBD).
Learn more about our previous honorees here.
2020 Member of the YearNomination Period
- The nomination period is now open and will close September 4, 2020.
LRW is seeking nominations for a member who demonstrates:
- A passion for the rail industry,
- A dedication to leading and supporting the personal and professional growth of women in rail,
- A commitment to volunteering with the LRW and has for the past year,
- Individual or corporate efforts to successfully recruit and retain members, and
- A commitment to community service.
Please contact email@example.com with questions or comments.