Member of the Year
2019 Member of the Year
Mallory Moran, Marketing Communications Manager, The Greenbrier Companies, Inc.
Each year, the League of Railway Women (LRW) presents the annual outstanding 'Member of the Year' award to an individual or corporate member who has contributed their time and talents to improving the mission of LRW.
The 2020 Member of the Year Award will be presented during September's RSI 2020 Rail Expo & Technical Conference in Chicago, IL.
LRW has proudly recognized the contributions of our members through this award for over 22 years and has acknowledged 25 women to date. Learn more about our previous outstanding 'Member of the Year' award recipients.
2020 Member of the Year Award
- The nomination period will open in the spring.
- A passion for the rail industry
- A dedication to leading and supporting the personal and professional growth of women in rail
- A commitment to volunteering with the LRW and has for the past year
- Individual or corporate efforts to successfully recruit and retain members
- Commitment to community service
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.