The League of Railway Women (LRW) works to support the personal and professional growth of women at every level and in every segment of the rail industry.The benefits of becoming an LRW member include:
- All LRW members are encouraged to attend our 2021 virtual annual conference.
- Connie Sumara Memorial Scholarship - awarded to a woman pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree and seeking to further her career in the rail industry.
- Future of Railroading Scholarship - awarded to a student pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree with an interest in supporting the rail industry.
- Our Women on Track newsletter serves to keep you informed on the happenings of the LRW, important industry events, professional development, and women advancing in our industry.
- Our members-only section of our website offers a membership directory, exclusive access to our webinar archive, discussion and job boards, committee pages, and an easy membership renewal portal.
- Website Member User Guide
- Our membership is diverse and represents many segments of the rail industry and various job titles, this diversity creates a well-rounded organization that exposes members to other parts of the industry as well as other career opportunities.
- LRW affords you the ability to grow in your field formally and informally. Broaden your knowledge outside of your area of expertise through our events, which include facility tours, education and technical sessions. Network with other women in the industry and enjoy professional mentorships and a useful exchange of ideas.
If you have questions or want to discuss how you or your company would benefit from a membership with the LRW, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.