LRW Member of the Year Award
Page 1 of 2
LRW 2019 Member of the Year
Each year, the League of Railway Women (LRW) presents the annual outstanding 'Member of the Year' award to an individual or corporate member who has contributed their time and talents to improving the mission of LRW.
LRW has proudly recognized the contributions of our members through this award for over 21 years and has acknowledged 24 women to date.
LRW is seeking nominations for an outstanding member who demonstrates:
- A passion for the rail industry
- A dedication to leading and supporting the personal and professional growth of women in rail
- A commitment to volunteering with the LRW and has for the past year
- Individual or corporate efforts to successfully recruit and retain members
- Commitment to community service
The 2019 outstanding 'Member of the Year' award will be presented at Railway Interchange 2019 in Minneapolis, MN, during the LRW Annual Membership Meeting. Please note consecutive winners are not eligible to apply, but encouraged to nominate a fellow member.
Deadline for Submissions is Friday, August 23, 2019.
Questions? Please contact LRW Awards Chair, Lisa Tackach at 973-413-1814 or firstname.lastname@example.org.