Railway Woman of the Year
2019 Railway Woman of the Year
Pam Arpin, AVP Customer and Corporate Services, CP
Since 1998, the League of Railway Women (LRW) has been recognizing excellence in the rail industry by awarding the LRW Railway Woman of the Year award.
Co-sponsored by Progressive Railroading, this annual award honors a woman who exhibits leadership and excellence while supporting the personal and professional growth of others in the rail industry.
The 2020 Railway Woman of the Year Award will be presented this fall during a live virtual event.
Learn more about our previous honorees here.
2020 Railway Woman of the YearNomination Period
- The nomination period is now open and will close on August 21, 2020.
LRW is seeking nominations for an outstanding woman in rail who:
- Demonstrates vision and creativity,
- Takes initiative,
- Provides guidance in a leadership role,
- Overcomes challenges with innovative solutions,
- Brings excellence to her organization and community, and
- Cultivates safety, encouraging and demonstrating safe rail practices.
Please contact email@example.com with questions or comments.
Railway Woman of the Year Advisory CommitteeTo aid in selecting a single award recipient from the impressive nominees received, LRW has commissioned previous Woman of the Year recipients to join the Railway Woman of the Year Advisory Committee.
The Committee members will lend their industry insight and leadership expertise to assist the LRW Awards Chair in making the final decision in naming the Railway Woman of the Year.