The League of Railway Women (LRW) aims to connect and cultivate women in rail, thereby promoting diversity and improving the business results of the railroad industry. The LRW has gone through a revitalization in the past few months, making this a great time to join!
As a LRW member, you will be part of a growing organization of rail industry professionals and enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Access to networking events, receptions, and other programs
- Member updates and notifications
- Access to Webinars on a variety of rail-related topics
- Eligibility for nominations to volunteer leadership openings
- Eligibility to the LRW scholarship program
- Discounts on the LRW Annual Conference registration
- Access to coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Exclusive recognition in our member newsletter
- Digital subscription to the LRW’s quarterly newsletter, "Women on Track"
Any individual affiliated with an organization such as but not limited to: a railroad company; supplier or customer of a railroad company; private rail car company; transit authority; federal state or local government; railroad or industry trade association; or consultant to such organization; that supports the mission and purpose of LRW is eligible for membership.
How much are membership dues?
LRW individual membership dues are $60 for active industry members and $15 for retired or resigned industry members. Due are paid per LRW membership year (January – December). LRW dues are not prorated and are non-refundable.
How do I renew and pay my membership? email@example.com.