Board of Directors
The League of Railway Women (LRW) is pleased to have a diverse board of directors with women leaders from a variety of companies and job positions throughout the rail industry. Their leadership, experience, and resources provide a well rounded governing body that continues to move LRW and women in our industry forward. If you are interested in joining our leadership team, you can learn more about our board elections here.
2019-2021 Board of Directors
- President: Amanda Trainor Patrick, VP Trade Shows & Board Relations, Railway Supply Institute [biography]
- Vice President: Sarah Grimmer Yurasko, General Counsel, American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association
- Immediate Past President: Tanis Peterson, Director General & Chief Operating Officer, Tshiuetin Railway [biography]
- Secretary: Erica Sander, Manager, Government Relations, TrinityRail [biography]
- Treasurer: Urszula Soucie, Chief Operating Officer, REMSA [biography]
- Parliamentarian: Madeleine Stern, Membership and Marketing Manager, REMSA [biography]
- Awards Chair: Lisa Tackach, Business Development, Railroad Construction Company Inc. [biography]
- Education Chair: Kari Gonzales, Vice President – Business Services and Chief Financial Officer, Transportation Technology Center [biography]
- Events Chair: Patricia Basuel, User Experience Manager, Wi-Tronix LLC [biography]
- Membership Chair: Anne Schlegel, J.D., Director of Contracts and Compliance at Holland, L.P.
- Deputy Chair: Megan Forbes, Operations Manager, TrinityRail.
- Public Relations & Outreach Chair: Emilia Marceta, Project Manager, Signals & Communications, Network Infrastructure, Metrolinx [biography]
- Scholarship Chair: Crystal Gitchell, Assistant Vice President, Legislative and Regulatory Policy, American Shortline and Regional Railroad Association
- Michele Malski, Founder, SPRING LLC
- Erika Bruhnke, Vice President Training, RailPros [biography]