Outstanding Member of the Year
Each year, the League of Railway Women Board of Directors recognizes an outstanding member, either corporately or individually, who has contributed their time and talents to improving the mission of LRW. Our previous recipients are an esteemed and diverse group who have improved the rail industry through their leadership, dedication, and vision.
The 2018 Outstanding Member of the Year Award recipient will be recognized during the LRW Annual Membership Meeting at the RSI/CMA 2018 Rail Expo & Technical Conference in Nashville, TN.
2018 Outstanding Member of the Year Award
- The nomination period is now closed.
- Please check back in a few weeks when we will announce our winner.
- A passion for the rail industry.
- A dedication to leadership and support for the personal and professional growth of women in the rail industry.
- A continued commitment to volunteering with LRW over the past year.
- Individual or corporate efforts to successfully recruit and retain members.
- Commitment to community service.
- Completed nomination form.
- ‘Note of Support’ from a current LRW member demonstrating how the nominee meets or exceeds the characteristics outlined above.
- Please note that consecutive winners are not eligible to apply, but are encouraged to nominate a fellow member.
2017 Outstanding Member of the Year
Pictured: (l-r) Jodi Heldt, LRIW President with the Outstanding Member of the Year, Kathee Fisk
The 2017 LRW Outstanding Member of the Year was awarded to Kathee Fisk, Senior Customer Support Engineer, GE Transportation and LRW Membership Chair, by Jodi Heldt, LRW President at the Annual Membership Meeting held during Railway Interchange 2017 in Indianapolis, IN on September 18.
- Learn more about our previous Outstanding Member of the Year recipients.