LRW Webinars & Online Learning
Offering our members educational opportunities through webinars is a priority for LRW. We are continuing our Railroading 101 (RR101) series that focuses on broadening the industry knowledge of our membership. We encourage you to review our 2019 line-up and join us on our railroad learning journey. If you are not a LRW member, join us and get access to previous webinars.
- RR 101-5: Signaling Systems, date TBD
- RR 101-4: Rail Infrastructure Systems, featuring Shawn Vecellio - AVP of Engineering, Kansas City Southern. Members can view the session here.
- RR 101-3: Precision Scheduled Railroading, presented by Tina Sheaves, General Manager, Network Intermodal Operations at Canadian Pacific (CP) (LRW Platinum Corporate Partner). Members can view the session here.
- RR 101-2: Mechanical Systems, presented by Kim Bowling, Director Advanced Engineering at CSX Transportation. Members can access the presentation here.
- RR 101-1: U.S. Freight Railroads & the U.S. Economy, presented by Luisa Fernandez-Wiley, Senior Economist, Association of American Railroads and LRW Membership Chair. Members can view the session here.
If you have a suggestion for a webinar topic or would like to be a session leader, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.