2019 Annual Conference
Join the League of Railway Women at Railway Interchange 2019 (RI2019) for our Annual LRW Railway Women Conference. Railway Interchange is the largest combined railway exhibition and technical conference in North America with over 600 exhibitors and many opportunities to further your education in rail. View the LRW Conference Schedule.
In addition to an opportunity to network with other women in the industry, LRW’s educational sessions cover topics about leadership, industry knowledge, collaboration, and improving business results. LRW will also have the privilege of honoring our 2019 Railway Woman of the Year at the Railway Interchange general session on September 23.
2019 LRW Conference Highlights
- Leadership Panel from High Ranking Railway Women
- The Future of Technology in the Rail Industry
- Best Practices for Recruiting, Engaging and Retaining Top Talent
- Tour of the outdoor exhibits
- View LRW Conference Schedule
- Railway Interchange Dates: September 22 - 25
- LRW Conference Dates: September 23 - 24
- Location: Minneapolis Convention Center & BNSF Northtown Yard
- 600+ Indoor & Outdoor Track Exhibits
- 50+ Conference Sessions by RSI, AREMA, and LRW
- Investor Perspectives on the Rail Industry
- Tuesday, September 24, 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., Booth #3058
- This presentation will explore Wall Street’s perspective on the railroad industry. Specifically, it will look at how recent industry trends feed into investment decisions and how the market can impact management decisions.
- Speakers: Allison Landry, Senior Equity Research Analyst, Transportation, Credit Suisse & Samantha Yellen, Research Associate, Airfreight and Surface Transportation, Credit Suisse
- Session In Partnership with: League of Railway Women
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- 9:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Room 212AB, Minneapolis Convention Center
- Link to Annual Meeting Notice and Agenda
LRW SOCIAL EVENTS HAPPENING AT #RAILWAYINTERCHANGELRW Networking Event #Railway Interchange
- Join us after show hours at one of Minny’s local joints, Brit’s Pub – located just down the street from the Minneapolis Convention Center.Come learn about LRW and our mission to connect and cultivate women in rail, network with other #railwaywomen, and hear from some of our distinguished speakers on this year’s conference line up.
- Date: Sunday, September 22, 2019
- Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Brit's Pub, 1110 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN United States 55403
- Cost: No charge, LRW will provide appetizers.
- All registrants of Railway Interchange are invited to attend this event, you do not have to have a LRW conference badge to attend.
- Details and Registration
- Want to build your professional network by collaborating and engaging with industry peers? Join us at the LRW and American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA) Networking Event on Sept. 24. This event, sponsored by two dynamic organizations, is a great way to network and build face-to-face connections in our industry.
- Date: Tuesday, September 24
- Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Minneapolis Convention Center, Room: Seasons - Level 2
- Cost: No charge. Appetizers and drinks will be provided.
- Details and Registration
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE LRW CONFERENCE AT RAILWAY INTERCHANGEThe LRW annual “Women in Rail Conference” is a part of the RSI Education & Technical Training Conference at Railway Interchange. When you register to attend Railway Interchange 2019, please select the RSI Educational & Technical Training Conference and then select the “Women In Rail” track as your primary track. The cost to attend the LRW Women in Rail Track at RI2019 RSI Education & Technical Training Conference is $325 if you register before August 15.
- Registration - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Your Hotel Room - https://railwayinterchange.org/lodging-location/
If you'd like to learn more please email email@example.com with questions or to be added to our LRW email list.