2023 LRW @ NRC-REMSA Exhibition Conference
Join the League of Railway Women at the 2023 NRC Conference & NRC REMSA Exhibition.
Learn. Network. Advocate. Kick off the year on the right track at the railway construction's premier event. The Annual NRC Conference features a unique program agenda with chief engineers from the major freight railroads and other key speakers covering up-to date topics of importance to the rail industry. Typical topics include:
- Class 1 and Regional Railroad Capital Spending Plans
- Rail Projects af National Significance
- Commuter Rail and Transit Contracting
- Rail Infrastructure Legislation
- Railroad Construction Safety
- High-Speed Rail Developments
- Positive Train Control
2023 LRW @ NRC - REMSA Exhibition Conference Highlights
- Strategies for Inclusion in the Workplace
- Focusing on Safety: Operation Lifesaver
- Woman of the Year Award Presentation
- View LRW Conference Schedule
- NRC Conference Dates: January 4th-7th, 2023
- Location: The Boca Raton, Boca Raton, FL
- The conference typically encompasses more than 1,200 attendees, 150 exhibitors, and 25,000 square-feet of meeting space with a unique program agenda lined up with chief engineers from the major freight railroads and other key speakers covering up-to-date topics of importance to the rail industry.
The LRW Annual Conference is a part of the 2023 NRC Annual Conference & Exhibition. When you register to attend, select the “League of Railway Women (LRW)" as your company name. The cost to attend is $880 for members and $1,210 for non-members. Registrations are taken until January 4th, 2023.
- Registration - https://register.rcreg.com
- Book Your Hotel Room - The NRC has secured a room block for conference attendees at The Boca Raton. Register for the conference to gain access to the hotel block. Please contact the NRC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you'd like to learn more please email email@example.com with questions or to be added to our LRW email list.